We at Bradley Central are excited to introduce a new and easier process for completing the health history forms required for sport participation, called e-PPE (electronic Pre-Participation Evaluation). e-PPE replaces the paper-based forms with an electronic Pre-Participation Evaluation solution for submitting and managing health information. Privit Profile™ is compliant with international privacy laws, including HIPAA and COPPA, ensuring your child’s information is secure.
This new process will help us increase the health and safety of student athletes and enhance the security and accessibility of the health information when needed.
The three major benefits of using Privit Profile™ you will experience are:
1. Simplifies the pre-participation process – Paper to Privit Profile™
- Easy to complete health history questionnaire from your computer or mobile devices
- Review/Renew/Update anytime
2. Improves Athlete Safety and Mitigates Risk
- Comprehensive history pinpointing any factors that might contribute to injury
- Real time health information available on sidelines
3. Ensures Privacy and Availability of an Athlete’s Health History
- Accessible to parent/guardian and authorized school personnel at anytime
- Parents/athletes can use for other activities or organizations
- By using Privit Profile™ to manage your child’s health history information, your biggest benefit will be in subsequent years, because you will only have to update the information in Privit Profile™ as opposed to completing all the paper-based forms again.
- The article titled “How to Create an Online Sports Physical Account”, located under the tab “Trainer’s Corner” will give you step-by-step instructions on how to access/create a Privit Profile™. Here is the link for the website: https://bradleycentralbears-tn.e-ppe.com/index.jspa
- Every student will be required to create an account before the mass physical date this Spring, if they do not have an account they can not receive a physical at that time. The mass physical date is TBD.
- If you have any questions regarding this process please contact your school’s Athletic Trainer, Keresa Patton at Kpatton@benchmarkpt.com. To contact technical support, please visit http://support.privit.com, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST.